DaV'ange Training CHC32015 Certificate III Community Services
Advance Your Community Services Knowledge and Career
This qualification applies to community work delivered through a broad range of services which provide support to individuals and groups. This level is appropriate for support workers acting under the supervision of more experienced staff. You’ll learn effective communication strategies, gain cultural awareness, and skills in advocacy to be able to provide emotional and practical support to clients, including initiating referrals.
Delivery and assessment by The DaV’ange Group Pty Ltd (ABN 45 162 289 143) offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), multi-modal training and face-to-face workshops in workplaces, as well as self-directed gap training. For experienced workers and volunteers, Recognition of Prior Learning may contribute to a large component of your qualification. Evidence of your skills and knowledge will be assessed by a qualified assessor.
Detailed training and assessment information will be provided to you by The DaV’ange Group during induction and workshop sessions. Any delivery, assessment or program enquiries should be directed to The DaV’ange Group.
The qualification with run for 12 weeks with day or night classes 2 days a week. On successful completion of all units within this qualification, the student will be awarded the certificate. A Statement of Attainment for units completed can also be made available upon request.
Day and Night Classes available in:
- Brisbane North
- Brisbane South
- Caboolture Redcliffe
- CHCCS016 Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol and drugs context
- CHCCOM001 Provide first point of contact
- CHCDFV001 Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCVOL001 Be an effective volunteer
- CHCYTH001 Engage respectfully with young people
Who Are My Trainers
Our team of industry professionals is led by David Bradford, a former QUT Lecturer, Director of Training and Specialist Support Branch of Child Safety, Director of Operational Training in the Department of Communities and Training Director for Queensland Health.
David will be responsible for scheduling and negotiating training dates and delivery suitable to your workplace and/or personal situation.
Please contact DaV’ange for further details.
Bradford Institute of Advanced Education RTO No. 45241
RTO NO. 45241
There are a limited number of places. Eligibility criteria applies.